This Instart Logic Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") explains the polices that govern your access and use of the Service offered by Instart to You. You must use the Service in a lawful manner that is consistent with Instart's published AUP. The examples provided by Instart are a non-exhaustive list of prohibited conduct. Instart reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time by posting an updated version of the AUP on Instart's website. Changes to the policy are deemed effective upon posting and You are responsible for monitoring the website for changes to the policy. Your use of the Instart Service is deemed an acceptance of the most current version of the AUP. If the terms of this AUP are violated, Instart reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your use of the Service.
Responsibility for Content
You are responsible for the use of Your Content, and You shall be solely responsible for maintaining a copy of your Content. Instart does not monitor Your Content for illegal activity. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Any transmission, storage or distribution, or any use that directly facilitates a violation of applicable law or regulation is strictly prohibited.
Inappropriate and Illegal Content
You may not use, distribute or instruct others to use the Services for illegal or harmful conduct. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited conduct:
- Illegal Activities: Material that is illegal, harassing, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, promotes online gambling, or otherwise objectionable.
- Harmful Content: Content that is harmful to Instart's network or other users of the network including, but not limited to, viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other computer programming that may damage, interfere with program data or information.
- Infringing Content: Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or property right of others including, but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secret. Any domain name used in connection with Your use of the Service, must not violate any third party rights.
- Export Violations: Violations of U.S. and International export laws, regulations and rules.
- Fraudulent/Misleading Content: Material or advertising containing fraudulent offers, misleading statements, or representations.
- Falsification/Impersonation: Using the Service to impersonate any person or entity. Using invalid or forged headers information that would indicate that Instart was involved in the transmission of such material.
Email, Spam and Usenet
Instart explicitly prohibits You from using the Service to send unsolicited messages to users without their permission. We reserve the right to charge you any costs resulting from complaints in violation of this section. The following is a non-exhaustive list of prohibited conduct.
- Using the Service to send unsolicited bulk email, commercial advertising, informational announcements or promotional material (“spam”).
- Posting and continuing to post email messages that are excessive or intended to harass others.
- Using the Service in a manner that assumes the identity of a user without the users explicit permission.
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of Instart's network. , Instart reserves the right to pursue criminal and/or civil charges in relation or any such violation. The following is non-exhaustive a list of prohibited conduct:
- Unauthorized access of networks, data, servers, databases, etc., without obtaining permission.
- Any attempt to test the vulnerability of a network or system, probe or scan or to breach security or authentication measures without permission.
- Any attempt to interfere with, disrupt or disable Service to any user, or network, including, but not limited to, via means of attempts to overload the system, crashing, mail bombing, denial of service attacks, or flooding techniques.
- The forging of any TCP/IP packet header, or using a computer system or program that intentionally conceals the source of information.
- Any usage or attempted usage of the Service You are not authorized to use.
- Any attempt or action designed to circumvent or alter any use limitations, including but not limited to, storage restrictions or billing measurement on the Services.
Reporting Violations Instart's Rights and Remedies
It is Your responsibility to report all known or suspected violations of this AUP. Instart reserves the right, but is not obligated to investigate any violation or misuse of the Services. Instart reserves the right to immediately block access, suspend or terminate any Services Instart deems in its sole discretion, has violated the terms of this AUP. Instart will attempt to provide you notice of possible suspension of Services, but reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate the Service that would have an adverse effect on Instart. Instart may cooperate with legal authorities and third parties to help in the investigation of any activity that violates laws or regulations. Instart shall not be liable for any damages arising out of the violation of this AUP and you shall indemnify Instart for any and all damages that may arise from a violation of this AUP by You.